[Histonet] Glass Slide Marking Pens

Pairan, Kelly Kelly.Pairan at nationwidechildrens.org
Mon Nov 26 13:09:51 CST 2018

Good Afternoon Histoland,
We are currently searching for marking pens to mark on glass slides.  We used to buy the ones from Biohit but they no longer make those.  Our pathologists like them in blue, red and green so the KP markers from Mercedes are out of the running.  Are any of your pathologist using a colored pen to mark on slides that they love?  We tried several different brands now and our pathologists have not liked them.

Thanks,
Kelly

Kelly Pairan,  HT (ASCP)CM, QIHC (ASCP)
Histology Supervisor-Anatomic Pathology
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Email:  kelly.pairan at nationwidechildrens.org
ph: 614-722-5414
fx: 614-722-3033