[Histonet] frozen sections

Normington Lacy LNormington at uwhealth.org
Wed May 30 08:15:40 CDT 2018

My institution is an academic medical center; we have PA's, residents, specimen receiving technicians and histology technicians performing frozen sections.  We perform a yearly competency of frozen sectioning for non MDs.

Lacy Normington

Lacy Normington, HTL(ASCP)CM
Manager, Surgical Pathology Lab Services
UW Health - UW Hospital
600 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53792-2472