[Histonet] Histology Sales Representative Job Opening

Melissa Owens melissa at alliedsearchpartners.com
Tue May 29 14:47:43 CDT 2018

Hello All, I hope you had a great holiday weekend!

I am currently sourcing candidates for a Histology Sales Representative Job Opening in Michigan. I am looking for ideally a candidate with histology and sales/client services experience willing to travel extensively throughout OH, IN, KY, WV, VA, PA and MI. I am looking for candidates locally or regionally located to the Kalamazoo, MI area. Please reach out to me if you are interested and I will follow up with more details. Thank you all.

Melissa Owens, CHP (ASA)
President, Laboratory Staffing
Allied Search Partners
T: 888.388.7571 ext. 102