[Histonet] Histopathology text recommendations

Esther C Peters epeters2 at gmu.edu
Mon May 21 18:09:15 CDT 2018

Hi Gordon,

I think you meant a histopathology atlas for slide reading, right? I am not a human histopathologist, but there are many such texts available, for example, see these at Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=histopathology

Amazon.com: histopathology: Books<https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=histopathology>
www.amazon.com
Online shopping from a great selection at Books Store.

Also, several websites from medical schools offer virtual microscopy histoslide collections of different pathologies, such as:

https://med.virginia.edu/biomolecular-analysis-facility/services/shared-instrumentation/aperio-scanscope-slide-scanner/catalogs-of-histology-and-pathology-virtual-slides-on-the-web/

<https://med.virginia.edu/biomolecular-analysis-facility/services/shared-instrumentation/aperio-scanscope-slide-scanner/catalogs-of-histology-and-pathology-virtual-slides-on-the-web/>http://www.mbfbioscience.com/iowavirtualslidebox

<https://med.virginia.edu/biomolecular-analysis-facility/services/shared-instrumentation/aperio-scanscope-slide-scanner/catalogs-of-histology-and-pathology-virtual-slides-on-the-web/>https://www.amboss.com/us/knowledge/Virtual_histopathology_slide_box

And others, just search in Google for "histopathology virtual slide box."

Perhaps one of the pathologists on this list-serv can guide you to the best one(s) for your needs!

Esther

Esther C. Peters, Ph.D.
Term Associate Professor
Environmental Science & Policy