[Histonet] p16 Antibody

goodwin, diana dgoodwin at princetonhcs.org
Sat May 19 09:47:04 CDT 2018

Hi, Laurie.  We use the Leica Bond and dispense it into an open vial for use on that instrument.  I suggest you contact the vendor for the IHC stainer you are using.  They should be able to tell you how to optimize the new Ventana Cintec P16 for use on your existing system.

Good Luck!

Diana Goodwin
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center