[Histonet] Leica open containers

Greg Dobbin greg.dobbin at gmail.com
Fri May 18 12:35:04 CDT 2018

Hi Charles,
If you are using the Leica Diluting Buffer or another commercially prepared
diluting buffer the antibody should remain stable for a very long time. I
can't say how long, I suspect there would be numerous variables to be
considered but generally...I would expect very little loss of intensity
over two years even. For me, the antibody expires long before the any
deterioration of signal is noticed.

In your case, if you are using a commercially prepared diluent, then start
looking at extended times left out of the fridge, a malfunctioning fridge,
contamination, etc.

Greg

--
*Greg Dobbin*
1205 Pleasant Grove Rd

*Everything in moderation...even moderation itself**!*