[Histonet] p16 Antibody

Laurie Colbert boznpl at aol.com
Thu May 17 13:59:16 CDT 2018

We have been using Ventana's p16 antibody and detection kit on an IHC stainer that is not Ventana's stainer.  We have been told that these reagents are now obsolete, but that they can be purchased in dispensers which are customized for Ventana's own stainer.  Can I simply just dispense their reagents into my own vials for my stainer?  I'm wondering if anyone else is dealing with this same issue.

Are there other companies that sell the p16 antibody?  The last time I checked (which was years ago), Ventana was the only one selling this.

Thanks,
Laurie Redmond
Path MD
Los Angeles, CA