[Histonet] Shandon Veristain Gemini Autostainer

Mike Toole mtoole at dcol.net
Thu May 10 10:43:41 CDT 2018

Charles,

The issue is most likely the handle for the rack, The rack has a moveable handle. Make sure the handle is securely in the upright position. It has pins and holes that should line up and click into place. If it is even slightly at an angle or not securely snapped into an upright position it may bump into the side of the stain pots (and really cause a mess).

Mike