[Histonet] Congo Red- Glass wool

Morken, Timothy Timothy.Morken at ucsf.edu
Mon Mar 26 14:49:59 CDT 2018

Fran, I've never heard of that. The books I looked at just say "filter" with no specific filter recommendations.

For Sudan Black and Congo red  we use Whatman "Reeve Angel 802" (Pleated). It has a 15um pore size which is "coarse."
Fisher catalog number 09-901A

Tim Morken
Pathology Site Manager, Parnassus
Supervisor, Electron Microscopy/Neuromuscular Special Studies
Department of Pathology
UC San Francisco Medical Center