[Histonet] synoptic reporting

Porter, Douglas Douglas.Porter at sparrow.org
Wed Mar 14 11:09:29 CDT 2018

Allison,

The CAP has a program called Electronic Cancer Checklists (eCC) that you can purchase that will interface with your LIS (if compatible) and install / update the checklists as they are created by the CAP.
We are in the final decision stage of installing it ourselves.  If you are interested, let me know and I can forward you some documents I have that will explain the program.
Or, you can contact the CAP and get things started with them.

Hope this helps,

Douglas A. Porter, HT (ASCP)
Pathologist Assistant
Anatomic Pathology IT Coordinator