[Histonet] Histotech positions

Linda Margraf Linda.Margraf at cookchildrens.org
Mon Jun 18 11:14:15 CDT 2018

Here is a message I am posting for Carolyn.......
Folio Biosciences and Conversant Bio have merged to create the life science industry's premier provider of research services and biospecimen solutions. We're looking for 2 stand out Histology Technicians, who will prepare histologic slides from tissue sections for microscopic examination by staff pathologists.  This position is Monday - Friday on day shift.  Are you someone who is moved by utilizing your histology skills in a growing company?  To be successful in this job you must be focused, methodical, precise and able to work collaboratively with a variety of groups.  You must be Certified or eligible for Board of Certification (BOC) by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) and have a minimum of one year of experience as a Histology Technician with competency in the areas of embedding, microtomy and special stains, with a knowledge of and/or experience with immunohistochemistry and cryosectioning procedures preferred.  You should also possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. You must be able to work in a team that values open and honest communication, embraces challenge, innovation and continuous improvement, works hard and loves to have fun, is fast-paced and displays a can-do attitude.  If this is you and you can prove it, you could be a great fit for our team.  We offer excellent pay and benefits, an unbeatable work environment, and the chance to make a difference in the lives of patients. We hire based on talent and fit.  Apply only if you meet our performance and ability guidelines.  You can find us at www.conversantbio.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.conversantbio.com&d=DwMFaQ&c=fHUKEfYp8ZKZp-Z4zyr9bXWWb-JCctOum5ZlzbjkVjM&r=1o7iZWfSCXEgDesmDMuV2rPUZJJnqv0nrvyFk2x0v0A&m=SMO4H3Spv3Du29UFEXI7PGbHnDkuoLy0W2YLEQNVY6c&s=S8tCMUIwWcN8vw0zmonQ-UOKc4cJRkXXcedWvSy-6Ik&e=>
EEO/ADA
For more information on Folio Conversant, visit www.conversantbio.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.conversantbio.com_&d=DwMFaQ&c=fHUKEfYp8ZKZp-Z4zyr9bXWWb-JCctOum5ZlzbjkVjM&r=1o7iZWfSCXEgDesmDMuV2rPUZJJnqv0nrvyFk2x0v0A&m=SMO4H3Spv3Du29UFEXI7PGbHnDkuoLy0W2YLEQNVY6c&s=64Qzl0t2EMtHPYfdhg6zka13ysXr-5irgnvm05t-ZgU&e=>

Regards,

Carolyn Dodson
   Director, Human Resources