[Histonet] CAP control revision

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Thu Jun 14 12:19:02 CDT 2018

For all stains, we report the control verification on the patient report when reporting the stain results, and we run negative tissue controls for our organism stains, AFB and GMS

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Laboratory
Holy Redeemer Hospital
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
ph: 215-938-3689
fax: 215-938-3874
Care, Comfort, and Heal

  2. revised Cap regulation ANP .21395  ?? (Roy, Ryan)
Message: 2