[Histonet] IHC System from StatLab

Jeanine Ronkowski jeanine.ronkowski at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 13:39:41 CDT 2018

All:For those of you who saw my posting last week and we’re wondering about the outcome, I’m sorry to say that I’ve received very little useful feedback.  Two individuals from StatLab sent me separate, cryptic messages indicating that they would be be happy to either meet with me or provide a demo of this unnamed instrument, but neither have provided me with a brochure or any other documentation, as I requested in my response.
I’ve never done this before, so I would like to ask this group – Is this behavior normal?  I’m gathering information on available instruments, and since I assume these folks would like to sell their new system, so why is it that no one will provide me with some basic information, like slide capacity, capabilities, reagent costs, etc?
Any and all feedback is appreciated.
Jeanine

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone