[Histonet] V600E

Gudrun Lang gu.lang at gmx.at
Sun Jun 10 09:32:12 CDT 2018

This is an mutationspecific antibody against BRAF. And the mutation detected is called p.V600E. The exchange of an nucleotid in the
DNA (codon 600) leads to an tranformed and always activated BRAF-protein, that is sensitive to an thyrosinkinase-inhibitor as an eg.
Melanoma therapy. As far as I remember it was sold by Novus Biological before Roche-Ventana had it. The clone is VE1.

Gudrun