[Histonet] V600E

Charles Riley criley at dpspa.com
Wed Jun 6 09:15:41 CDT 2018

Our paths just asked me to add this antibody also. Ventana-Roche is one
source but we don't deal with them because of pricing issues. I believe we
are purchasing from Sigma Aldrich instead. I put the info my pathologist
provided in the email below

The following is a message conveyed through the advertising activities of
the journal.
Whether in print or online, the CAP does not endorse products or services
in paid advertising.
SEE MORE WITH THE VENTANA MMR IHC PANEL

The Class II IVD detects deficiency of any of the four mismatch repair
(MMR) proteins as an aid in identifying probable Lynch syndrome in patients
diagnosed with colorectal cancer (CRC).

The VENTANA MMR IHC Panel includes the BRAF V600E (VE1) antibody, which
helps you refine the number of patients who receive additional testing for
Lynch syndrome by identifying sporadic CRC in the absence of MLH1
expression.

The ready-to-use panel is optimized for use with the VENTANA OptiView DAB
IHC Detection Kit on the fully automated VENTANA BenchMark ULTRA instrument.

Deliver diagnostic confidence for colorectal cancer patients

<https://captodayonline.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=93f21bea2e282733bd0cd8d59&id=b090905578&e=3dae2ea23d>
VENTANA MMR IHC Panel

MLH1 (M1) antibody
PMS2 (A16 - 4) antibody
MSH2 (G219-1129) antibody
MSH6 (SP93) antibody
BRAF V600E (VE1) antibody

Legal Statement
<https://captodayonline.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=93f21bea2e282733bd0cd8d59&id=b88387b639&e=3dae2ea23d>
 Privacy Policy
<https://captodayonline.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=93f21bea2e282733bd0cd8d59&id=0cad8f720b&e=3dae2ea23d>
 | Send us Feedback <naco.marketing at roche.com> | Forward to Friend | Manage
Email Settings
<https://captodayonline.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=93f21bea2e282733bd0cd8d59&id=238ee6ab22&e=3dae2ea23d>

This is an advertisement.
VENTANA, OPTIVIEW, and BENCHMARK are trademarks of Roche.
All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective
owners.

© 2018 Roche Diagnostics Corporation
9115 Hague Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=9115+Hague+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> • PO Box