[Histonet] Microtomes

Piche, Jessica Jessica.Piche at wtbyhosp.org
Wed Jul 18 09:15:14 CDT 2018

Good Morning Everyone,

We are in the market for new microtomes and was wondering what everyone is using out there? We are looking for semi-automated/automated microtomes. We are demoing the Leica Autocut and the Thermo 355S. I really like the Leica microtome but am not crazy about the control panel. We cut with our water baths to our left and the control panel is in the way. What are other techs doing? I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Thank you in advance.

Jessica Piche, HT(ASCP)
Waterbury Hospital

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments contain confidential information that is legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete these documents. Copyright (c) Waterbury Hospital