[Histonet] Image analysis on breast markers

Lima, Teresa Teresa.Lima at bmc.org
Thu Jan 25 13:48:21 CST 2018

Hello all,
I am wondering if any of you out there that do image analysis of breast markers have a technologist select the field of view to be analyzed by the system. Our techs do this with no supervision by a pathologist. In many instances the pathologist changes the analyzed result without logging in to the system to check which areas were selected by the tech. This makes me just a bit nervous and I will be interested to see what you all are doing. Thanks and I look forward to your replies.

Many thanks,
Terri

This electronic transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately as use of this information is strictly prohibited.