[Histonet] Reference Lab in So. CAL

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald at mtsac.edu
Thu Jan 11 15:27:05 CST 2018

Thank you to all that responded.  I have a little more information about
the project.

The specimens are subdermal implants in mouse.  The specimens are
cylinders about 5 mm long.  The first student has about 400 specimens and
there may be more to follow.  The tissue has been fixed in formalin and
they are currently in the formalin.  The are ready to be processed.  They
would like H&Es on the tissues.  Turn around time is not critical, but
they would like it to be done in less than a couple of weeks.

Local labs are preferred for time and ease of specimen handling reasons.
They are located in Monrovia.  Shipping out of state or country is not
feasible.
Estimated cost and time frame would help.  I can pass your contact
information on to the facility.

Thank you,
Jennifer MacDonald