[Histonet] External Quality Assurance Programs

Tom Wells Tom_Wells at bcit.ca
Tue Feb 13 15:17:34 CST 2018

Hi,
Some time ago I discovered an incredibly useful teaching resource. I believe it was part of an external quality assurance program for Histopathology. It had a large collection of images from materials that they had received for evaluation. These images were from all areas such as Immunohistochemistry, special stains, H&E, etc. They included ratings that they had given them as feedback. Including all mistakes that they had observed. Unfortunately, I didn't keep track of the site and I can no longer find it. If anyone can recall seeing this site I would appreciate it since it would take a lifetime to deliberately recreate all of the mistakes. Thanks. Tom

Tom Wells BSc, MEd, MLT, ART
Faculty
Medical Laboratory Science
School of Health Sciences