[Histonet] tissue processor

Lisa Brenner lisab at hollandhospital.org
Fri Feb 2 12:35:33 CST 2018

Hello,

   We are in the market for a new vacuum infiltrating tissue processor. Our old VIP has been a work horse but needs replacing. What is everyone using? What works well? What's new?

Lisa Brenner

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information, or Protected Health Information as such term is defined under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the original message, including attachments.