[Histonet] Histotech needed for Greenville TX lab

Linda Margraf Linda.Margraf at cookchildrens.org
Thu Dec 27 15:30:18 CST 2018

Here is a job opening in Greenville, TX I was asked to put on the Histonet list......

Pathology Associates of Greenville Texas is seeking to hire a Full-time Histotechnician for a  4 Pathologists CAP accredited Laboratory. We are a fully automated Histology Laboratory  The successful candidate should be familiar with: Embedding, Microtomy, Leica H& E stainer, Leica Bond Immunohistochemistry and be able to perform Special Stains. Understands administrative duties of the Histology Laboratory. Willing to learn additional Molecular related assays specifically performed and help with Frozen sections . Process  small routine biopsies.
We have an excellent benefit package .
Salary: $35,000.00 to $41,000.00 /year, depending on experience .
Interested; contact mebrahim at pathologyassociatestx.com and cwest at pathologyassociatestx.com