[Histonet] Input Request please

Cassie P. Davis CDavis at che-east.org
Wed Dec 26 06:54:48 CST 2018

Good morning Histonet,

           I am told our contract with Roche for the Ventana instruments will be up in March. Like many of you we have been having significant issues with our special strainers especially the GMS and are being told the same things you are as well as it's because our instrument is too old (2009) and we need to purchase a replacement. I would like to present our laboratory director with input from different sources so we can make an informed decision. Please take a moment and answer the following questions and if you do not want the whole Histonet to see your honest answers please feel free to respond with a direct email to me at CDavis at che-east.org. Thank you in advance for your time and your input

Cassandra Davis
Histology Technician
AP Laboratory
302-575-8095
Email:  CDavis at che-east.org<mailto:CDavis at che-east.org>

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the property of Trinity Health and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.