[Histonet] I have an open part time position

Cazares, Ruth RCazares at schosp.org
Thu Aug 16 10:04:23 CDT 2018

Good morning Histonetters!

Swedish Covenant Hospital in Chicago has an available 20 hour per pay period position. The hours are 8 pm to midnight, 2 days one week and 3 days the next week.  The days are shared with a second histotech and the Fridays are alternated.  You would be responsible for cutting biopsies and any immunos, special stains or deepers ordered after the techs have left.

If anyone is interested, please apply by following the link below.

https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/SWE1003SCHMC/JobBoard/b3bbfb25-ba1f-43ae-a6cb-4f0e2cb70043/?q=hist&o=relevance

Any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Ruth Cazares, HT (ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
Department of Pathology
Swedish Covenant Hospital