[Histonet] Litigation Fees

Knutson, Deanne DKnutson at primecare.org
Tue Apr 24 13:17:17 CDT 2018

Thank you to everyone who responded to my inquiry of litigation fees.
I appreciated all of those who did reply.

Thanks again!!

Deanne Knutson
Supervisor
Anatomic Pathology

900 East Broadway Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58501-4520
P 701-530-6730  I  F 701-530-6735
dknutson at primecare.org
st.alexius.org

"Let All Be Received as Christ."