[Histonet] Histotech positions available in Los Angeles

Laurie Colbert boznpl at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 07:57:38 CDT 2018

Path MD, a state of the art pathology lab located in Los Angeles/West Hollywood, has 3 histotechnician positions available immediately.  Path MD offers full medical, dental and vision insurance and also offers a matching 401(k) plan.  We are looking for reliable and self-motivated histotechs to join our team!

Supervisor - full time, Mon-Fri, 4:30 am to 1:30 pm; Must be HT or HTL (ASCP) and have 5 years supervisory experience; Knowledge of all histology operations, IHC and CAP regulations required; relocation assistance offered

Histotech - full time, Sun-Thur, 9:00 pm to 5:30 am; Must be HT (ASCP) or eligible and have at least one year of histology experience; duties include embedding, cutting and special stains; IHC experience a plus

Histotech - per diem, as needed, 9:00 pm start time; Must be HT (ASCP) or eligible and have at least one year of histology experience; duties include embedding, cutting and special stains

Interested candidates may send a cover letter and resume to both emails below:

David Costanzo, Director of Operations;  dcostanzo at pathmdlabs.com
Laurie Redmond, Acting Supervisor:  boznpl at aol.com