[Histonet] tissue banks

Caroline Miller mills at 3scan.com
Mon Apr 2 15:08:57 CDT 2018

I am very interested in this also. We have found a few mainly from this
google search:
https://www.google.com/search?ei=WYXCWt_bKoKh0wLn0rDYCQ&q=human+tissues+for+research&oq=human+tissues+for+research&gs_l=psy-ab.3...0.0.0.141303.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1..64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.XTGjP8zFu9Y

We have tried cureline and didn't have too much success.

http://ndriresource.org/ looks interesting but haven't tried it yet

and this one from the NCI looks the most legit, the application procedure
seems quite straight forward, but we haven't tried it yet:
https://www.chtn.org/

Where we have had success is through organ procurement organizations, where
you have to submit an application for review, and you are second on the
list after the donor network. This may be a little too involved for your
process / requirements though:
IIAM.org
DNW.org

Happy to hear of other experiences though so please forward!

yours,
mills

--
Caroline Miller (mills)