[Histonet] Translational science/medicine/research IHC lab question

Judi Ford jford at cytomx.com
Thu Sep 28 17:14:16 CDT 2017

Hi Everyone,
I am interested in connecting with techs/managers who are working in or have developed a translation science/medicine/research IHC lab. Recently my department has become a translational science department and I run most of the IHC. I'm interested in building this lab into a good translational ihc lab and was wondering about the following:

1.       What does being a translational ihc lab mean?

2.       What advice would you have in building a translational ihc lab?

3.       What equipment would you want in a translational ihc lab that isn't necessarily in a regular research ihc lab?

4.       Are you available offline for further questions?
I really appreciate any guidance you send my way. I'm looking at this as a long term goal with the possibility of becoming the manager of the lab.
Thanks sooooo much in advance for any advice.  Hope you all have a really great weekend :)
Best regards,
Judi Gordon
SRA
Translational Sciences
CytomX Therapeutics
South San Francisco, CA

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering the e-mail to an intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this message in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender at CytomX Therapeutics, Inc., immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. <http://www.cytomx.com>