[Histonet] Fisher SlideMate printers [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hagon, Christopher (Health) Christopher.Hagon at act.gov.au
Tue Sep 26 17:29:21 CDT 2017

Apparently the printheads don't like brands of cassettes made of harder plastic, the pins tend to pop out resulting in poor printing. I believe there is a list of 'approved cassettes' in the back of the manual. Or call your rep, they should be able to point you in the right direction. I think the expected life of the printheads is about 50,000 cassettes.

Hope that helps,

Chris Hagon
Senior Scientist, Anatomical Pathology
ACT Pathology