[Histonet] comparison between microtomes leica RM 2125RTS y thermo HM325

Jay Lundgren jaylundgren at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 12:08:14 CDT 2017

I prefer the Leica, because it has that nifty rough cut button, but that's
just my personal choice.  The Thermo has a better waste tray.  I think
you'd be happy with either one.  The best thing for you to do would be to
get your sales reps to bring them both to your lab to demo and pick your
favorite.

                                      Jay A. Lundgren, M.S., HTL (ASCP)