[Histonet] Tracking lot numbers

Liz Chlipala liz at premierlab.com
Tue Oct 24 17:33:06 CDT 2017

Teri

When we change the tissue processor or H&E stainer instead of just recording a "check mark" that the solution has been changed we record the lot numbers on the form instead.  We also have a from that is posted above the tissue processor that we fill in with dry erase the current lot numbers and expiration dates of the solutions.

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308