[Histonet] NK Cell markers for Mouse in Paraffin

Amy Porter portera at msu.edu
Wed Nov 8 12:53:37 CST 2017

Hi all - anyone out there have an antibody that they like for NK Cells in a
mouse model - I am trying to work with a mouse monoclonal (MOM) with polymer
technology.  Looking for assistance from labs that have established
protocols.  We have tried enzymatic and heat retrieval ..not getting good
results.  Any comments would be appreciated - willing to change antibody
vendors

currently using clone PK136.  Thanks - Amy

Amy S. Porter, HT (ASCP)

Michigan State University - Department of Physiology

Investigative HistoPathology Lab - Supervisor

Research Core Support Facility

567 Wilson Road - Room 2201

East Lansing, MI  48824-6458

517-884-5026