[Histonet] Type of Nitrile Gloves in your lab

Cooper, Brian bcooper at chla.usc.edu
Mon Nov 6 12:25:47 CST 2017

Hi,

Does anyone out there use a brand of nitrile glove that they really like?  The ones we use here are not so good.  When we pull them on, the part closet to the wrist often tears off, leaving behind a nice blue rubber band.  At least several gloves per box have tears in them before we even put them on.  One of our Quality Managers asked us to come up with alternatives.  Can you help me out?   You can email me offline if you don't want to name particular brands for everyone to see.  PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks,

Brian D. Cooper, HT (ASCP)CM | Histology Supervisor
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Children's Hospital Los Angeles
4650 Sunset Blvd MS#43- Los Angeles, CA 90027
Ph: 323.361.3357     Pager: 213-209-0184
bcooper at chla.usc.edu<mailto:bcooper at chla.usc.edu>

or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.