[Histonet] heated block trimmers

Frazier, John john.frazier at roche.com
Wed May 24 16:57:18 CDT 2017

The heated block trimmers are great for labs with a Bar Code tracking
system. The heater will not impede the integrity of the Bar Code on
the block in the process of removing paraffin, like scraping the block
can do. Additionally, most people can de-wax multiple blocks at one
time. The Shandon  block heater is the one I have seen in many labs.
You may want to check out EBay and or a company that sales used
medical equipment.

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad