[Histonet] Histotech position open in the Tampa Bay area!

Julie Bowman Julie at seascapesurgerycenter.com
Wed May 24 13:50:34 CDT 2017

Our state-of-the-art dermatologic surgery practice in New Tampa is seeking a motivated candidate with professionalism, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic to join our team!
Beautiful work environment and great benefits.
Responsibilities includeMohs specimen (frozen section) preparation as well as permanent section preparation. Experience with Mohs and/or immunohistochemistry isn’t required, but is a plus!

Monday through Friday position with hours worked falling between 8am and 6pm

Please send resumes to Julie at seascapesurgerycenter.com