[Histonet] heated block trimmers

Elizabeth Chlipala liz at premierlab.com
Wed May 24 10:17:38 CDT 2017

Fred

We have a block trimmer here in the lab it's not the newcomer supply its from Shandon, we like it.  I personally do not use it but the rest of the technicians do.   I'm a bit old school I have a very old steak knife that I have been using since 1996 so it's nice and dull and works perfectly for trimming excess paraffin off blocks.

What's nice about these trimmers is that they decrease the repetitive motion of scraping the block with a knife, so they are better overall.

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308