[Histonet] Send-Outs

Cartun, Richard Richard.Cartun at hhchealth.org
Tue May 16 11:25:37 CDT 2017

Do you have a Pathology Residency Program?  If so, good luck with a policy that states that requests will be sent out in 48 hours.  Our policy is 3-5 business days once we receive the request.  Having said that, most requests are processed in 2-3 days.

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, MS, PhD
Director, Histology & The Martin M. Berman, MD Immunopathology & Morphologic Proteomics Laboratory
Director, Biospecimen Collection Programs
Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology
Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102