[Histonet] Send-Outs

Cristi Rigazio cls71877 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 12:54:40 CDT 2017

Hi Histoland!

We have been reviewing our send out procedures and I have been tasked with
researching what TAT's other institutions define.  Currently, we allow 48
hours for the preparation of "orders" to the time sent out.  Is this
reasonable?  Do other facilities allow more or less time?

I feel like Amazon can get something to my door step in a matter of hours,
so I must be missing something obvious in our steps that could be
simplified, but I can't put my finger on it.  Any feedback on what others
are doing is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Cristi