[Histonet] Several Great Boston Area Career Opportunities

Cindy Moore Cindy at alliedsearchpartners.com
Fri May 12 14:21:26 CDT 2017

Good afternoon.  I'm a recruiter with Allied Search Partners, and we are working with several clients in the Boston, MA area on some great career opportunities.  If you'd like to learn more about any of the following opportunities, please send your resume to me at cindy at alliedsearchpartners . com, so I can call you soon.

1.       Histotechnologist, evening shift (Mon-Friday, 7pm to 3am), for hospital.

2.       Histotech for research company

3.       Histology Manager for research company

4.       Pathology Office Manager, supervisory and Bachelor's required. Front Office transcription and medical terminology knowledge a must.

5.       4 Pathology Admin positions, 2 Assistant and 2 Executive Assistants.

If Boston isn't your desired geography, BUT YOU ARE OPEN TO MAKING A CAREER CHANGE, please send your resume to me at cindy at alliedsearchpartners . com, and I will get back in touch with you to learn about your career and criteria for new opportunities.  Thanks!

Cindy Moore
Recruiter, Laboratory Staffing
Allied Search Partners
cindy at alliedsearchpartners.com<mailto:cindy at alliedsearchpartners.com>