[Histonet] Film coverslipping

Joe W. Walker, Jr. jwwalker at rrmc.org
Mon May 8 13:59:08 CDT 2017

The Hologic Imaging system has been approved for both glass and ribbon coverslips.   I'd suggest you reach out to your local Hologic rep for any specifics that you might have.

Joe W. Walker, Jr. MS, SCT(ASCP)
Anatomical Pathology Manager
Rutland Regional Medical Center
160 Allen Street, Rutland, VT 05701
P 802.747.1790  F 802.747.6525
joewalker at rrmc.org, www.rrmc.org
Our Vision:
To Be the Best Community Healthcare System in New England
Our Commitment to our Community: We Listen, We Respect, We Care . . . Always.
Joint Commission Accredited | Leapfrog Hospital Safety A Rating, Spring | ANCC Magnet Hospital Designation(r)