[Histonet] Histology Lead position - help!

Cheryl tkngflght at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 19:41:03 CDT 2017

Houston, we have a problem!
We need a Histologist Lead tech.  My acting lead is leaving us to take care of aging family in another state (love that she can make this choice).  This leaves us with a hole in our staff that really needs filled up fast!
Have to be gross qualified-- we can teach and it's mostly derm and GI -- you do need to have the base education.
And registered--either HT or HTL.
It's not a complicated lab-- and we like each other and have fun most days.   Our new facilities will be ready in August.
South Houston-- and affordable place to live.
I'll answer your emails-- please have a resume for me.  ckerry at adgpath.com
THANKS!!
Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)ckerry at adgpath.com