[Histonet] Refurbished Leica RM2135

Sandra Cheasty sandra.cheasty at wisc.edu
Tue May 2 09:10:05 CDT 2017

Hi everyone,
                I have a newly refurbished Leica RM2135 at my disposal, but the knife holder is for high profile blades. 2 questions.
1-Is it that different using high-profile blades vs. low. (I have used low-profile blades forever.)
2-There is a slot on the bottom of the blade holder, and I seem to remember that it can be converted to a low-profile holder by sliding an narrow metal strip into that slot. I know I've done this before, but it was long ago, and the used equipment guy says there's no such thing.

Thank you!
Sandy

Sandra J. Cheasty, HT (ASCP)
Histology & Necropsy Supervisor
UW-Madison, School of Veterinary Medicine