[Histonet] Tissue Fixation

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 08:32:35 CDT 2017

What you describe as a possible scenario is absolutely possible.If your PT does not "want to hear" about it, suggest she gets a "hearing aid" or to study something about histotechnology or even better yet, pay attention to what a professional on the subject (you) has to say about it. You would never dare to question her diagnosis, why would she question yours on this subject?René