[Histonet] Sections falling off

Julio Benavides j.benavides at eae.csic.es
Thu Mar 23 06:56:46 CDT 2017

Just to add another advice,

Pablo, yesterday I told you that we were drying the slides overnight at
37º... not true!! (that happens for me speaking without checking with
the really knowledgeable ones, the technicians!!

We used to have that same problem and then began to dry at 60º for one
hour straight after cutting, then, after that hour in the oven straight
to staining. We don´t wash under tap water, as we have problems with
variable water pressure, so instead, 3x5 min wash.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Julio