[Histonet] SOP share

Jamal Rwaihi j.rowaihi at alborglaboratories.com
Mon Mar 13 06:28:51 CDT 2017

Hi Cristi

As you know every machine has a Standard Operating Procedure which include:
Operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, quality control, that's what I
need.

Mostly the laboratories are collecting those data from different sources in
SOP, so if someone have it ready and willing to share me a copy from it will
be great.

Best Regards,

Jamal M. Al Rowaihi
Al Borg Medical Laboratories I Anatomic Pathology Supervisor I Headquarters,
Jeddah, KSA I Phone: +966 12 670 0099 I Mobile +966 503629832
www.alborglaboratories.com