[Histonet] Happy Histotechnology Professionals Day!

Melissa Owens melissa at alliedsearchpartners.com
Fri Mar 10 13:22:27 CST 2017

Happy Histotechnology Professionals Day! I am very proud to say I have had the pleasure of being a part of this industry now for a decade (and counting). Enjoy your Day!

Here is a list of our current Anatomic Pathology positions as well! Have a great weekend. Reach out to me directly for more information!

  1.  Pathologist-Delaware
  2.
Clinical Pathology Research Director-New Jersey
  3.  Histotech-Wisconsin
  4.  Histotech-Southwest Florida
  5.  Cytotechnologist-New York (Long Island)
  6.  Histotech-Western Colorado
  7.  Histology Supervisor-Southern California
  8.  MOHS Technician-Minnesota
  9.  Histotech-New York (East of Queens)
  10. MOHS Technician-Southwest Florida
  11. Cytotechnologist-Delaware