[Histonet] (no subject)

Salomao Segal ssegal2 at slu.edu
Thu Mar 9 14:56:14 CST 2017

I would appreciate if anyone could direct me to protocols for processing
large slabs of tissue such as whole human brain slabs.  I have acquired a
very large microtome and knife but no previous experience with embedding,
cutting, mounting and cover slipping such large sections.  Any
information/protocols/resources would be greatly appreciated.

*Solomon Segal, M.D.*

*Associate Professor of Anatomy Department of AnatomyKirksville College of
Osteopathic MedicineA.T. Still University*

*800 W. Jefferson St.*
*Kirksville, MO  63501-1497*
*e-mail*: s <ssegal2 at slu.edu>olomonsegal at atsu.edu

www.atsu.edu