[Histonet] IHC on alcoholic fixed cytology smears

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 09:45:41 CST 2017

M best advise is contacting Dako and obtain from them the IHC manual, which covers essentially everything you need to know on this subject.René

    On Saturday, March 4, 2017 2:51 PM, Lynette Pavelich via Histonet <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu> wrote:

 Hello,
I will soon be starting the process of validating many cytoplasmic,
membranous, and nuclear antibodies on alcoholic fixed cytology smears. They
will be performed using the Bond III.

In doing research on the subject, I am finding many different variables,
and it is starting to be confusing. Is anyone willing to share their
processes, or can suggest good reading material for IHC with alcohol fixed
cytology smears? Hints, tips, tried and true methods would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,
Lynette Pavelich, HT(ASCP)