[Histonet] job opportunity in NY

Linda Margraf Linda.Margraf at cookchildrens.org
Thu Jun 29 10:31:46 CDT 2017

Here is a message I am posting for Jennifer.
Please don't respond directly to me. Thanks
Linda M,  Histonet administrator

Hello!
I would like to post a position on Histonet. The position is at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell. See below.

Laboratory Technologist - Immunohistochemistry - Days
Advanced Patient Care:
Laboratory Technologists Make It Possible

Laboratory Technologist - Immunohistochemistry - Days

At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Laboratory Technologists are redefining the limits of science and medicine. We study some of the most complex and rarely seen medical conditions - with unmatched energy and expertise. You can help Make It Possible:

We're inviting the best laboratory technologists to work side-by-side in our Immunohistochemistry Laboratory NYP/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Here you'll have an opportunity to work with nationally accredited colleagues and contribute to lifesaving results. You'll find real opportunities to maximize your time and training. You'll use the latest and finest technology and techniques. Our implementation of a state of the art Bond Advance/Leica IHC Systems provides results in less than 4 hours. Take on this important role, responsible for optimization and validation of new antibodies as well as maintaining a control library.

This position is Monday through Friday from 11:30am to 7:30pm  or  8:30am - 4:30pm, based on departmental need.

Preferred Criteria
*         Immunohistochemistry experience
*         Experience cutting frozen sections for immunofluorescence studies
*         Computer literacy with strong IT skills
*         Experience using CoPath
*         ASCP certification

Required Criteria
*         A Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related health science field
*         New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist licensure from the New York Education department

To apply please visit: http://careers.nyp.org/new-york-jobs/laboratory-technologist-immunohistochemistry-days/00735216#summary<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__careers.nyp.org_new-2Dyork-2Djobs_laboratory-2Dtechnologist-2Dimmunohistochemistry-2Ddays_00735216-23summary&d=DwMFaQ&c=fHUKEfYp8ZKZp-Z4zyr9bXWWb-JCctOum5ZlzbjkVjM&r=1o7iZWfSCXEgDesmDMuV2rPUZJJnqv0nrvyFk2x0v0A&m=G6f0_z_oM5QllZL6mQh9RO-oQanD8by1uEwQtsBXZMI&s=MDYSeZ9hkhuSNbSedrME-Apn_NHb5vtKRXGEdiQ2wLw&e=>

Thank you!

Jennifer Cianchino
Quality Supervisor
Immunopathology Department