[Histonet] scrubs/business casual

Haley Huggins hhuggins at novalabs.co
Wed Jun 21 09:28:14 CDT 2017

We wear scrubs. However, we are a small reference lab and our employer
bought us 4 sets of scrubs w/embroidered company logo to wear M-Th. I added
free-scrub Friday, so we can wear whatever scrub set we want to wear on
Friday purchased on our own.

On Jun 21, 2017 6:51 AM, "O'Donnell, Bill via Histonet" <