[Histonet] Air Scrubber

Alexis Templeton atempleton at tvmdl.tamu.edu
Wed Jun 7 15:09:55 CDT 2017

We've recently run into a little trouble with fumes in our lab.  We gross all of our own tissue and the biggest problem is with formalin fumes in our grossing room.  Does anyone have experience with air scrubbers that would help?  Recommendations would be great.  Bad experiences also welcome.

Thanks!

Alexis Templeton, HT (ASCP)CM
Diagnostic Laboratory Supervisor
Histopathology
Texas A&M Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory
P.O. Drawer 3040 | College Station, TX 77841-3040
p: (979) 845-3414 | f: (979) 845-1794
atempleton at tvmdl.tamu.edu<mailto:atempleton at tvmdl.tamu.edu>
http://tvmdl.tamu.edu<http://tvmdl.tamu.edu/>

We Moved!  Effective February 27, 2017 our physical (shipping) address is 483 Agronomy Road, College Station, TX  77840. Our billing address remains at PO Drawer 3040, College Station, Texas  77841
________
**The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or policies of TVMDL. This email is intended for the recipient only and the information should not be released to third parties.